About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 16 January 2018

New Friends V

We went back to his place, I was exhausted and needed a shower. I can't explain my immediate comfort level with him but I hoped it was not because as a serial killer he knew how to put his victims at ease. Maybe it was because we had become friends and nothing sexual had ever come up in our talks, he never pursued anything inappropriate and only spoke about the places he wanted to go around the city with a date. He wanted his own version of his New York life but had yet to find the right person to do it with. As I unfolded my own life and intentions for NY with him over the last several weeks I found him more interested in his city and slowly he started to throw his own ideas in of the restaurants he wanted to try, roof top bars, theatre and concerts...like he just realized he had the best city in the world at his finger tips and now someone who he could enjoy it all with.

He brought my luggage in and placed it in the master bedroom in the back of the house. At first I was  offended that he would assume my things would go in his room but he did that so I could use the private bathroom and have the most privacy the house afforded...he really is considerate. He closed the door after he laid out towels for me and I listened to him walk down the hallway before I clicked the button to lock the door and started the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment