About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 19 January 2018

New Friends VI

I listened from the other side of the door before I went back down the hall and into the living room. He was watching the news and had breakfast laid out. "I thought you might want to eat before you had a nap. Or I can take you into the city if you prefer". He's sweet, sincerely sweet. He stood up and walked into the kitchen where the table was crowded with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and toast. I took the seat across from him at the island and we picked up where we left off on our texting and spent the morning laughing, telling stories and watching the news. This is what we do and have done since we started talking and it was comforting to experience it all make the perfect shift when we were finally standing in front of one another. We never had the sexual build up, Joseph may be the first man in my online dating interactions to not send me a picture of his cock. He never spoke of sex in the several weeks leading up to our first meeting which was me sitting on his couch sipping tea at noon while watching some guy on the New York news literally read me the paper. It was as if we had always been friends and today was no different. I poured myself another cup of tea and topped up his. "You're welcome to stay Natalie, I have lots of room and I made us reservations in Forest Hills for dinner this evening". Maybe I'll take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment