About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 11 January 2018

New Friends IV

I had an extended layover in Toronto while we waited for the wind to calm down. I was over tired, hadn't slept in over 24 hours and nausea was starting to set in. I was supposed to land at LaGuardia for 8:34am, it was just about 11am when I finally walked out of the airport. I had my hair piled on top of my head, converse on my feet, some cute lulus and the darkest sunglasses I own over my eyes.

I spotted him instantly when I was crossing over the meridians to get to the pick up lane; he was standing beside his dark blue truck talking to a traffic cop. He looked over and I watched a smile spread across his face as it turned a light shade of red...he's nervous. I found a little bounce in my step and some energy to give him proper greeting now that we were finally face to face. He grabbed my luggage and put it in his truck then opened my door and handed me a water. He's handsome and chivalrous and I don't think it's an act...he's genuine and it's obvious by his words and actions. There is something very sweet in his eyes and it makes me smile and blush like a little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment