About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 21 April 2016

Another Year Gone IV

I woke extra early hoping for that high energy morning person to pop outta me and get me back on the trails and training for the marathon.  I got dressed and washed my face then followed the dogs out of the room to the kitchen.  I let the dogs out and filled their bowls while I grabbed some fruit and water...I wanted bacon and eggs with coffee...hopefully Dan will share that vision and have it ready for my return.  I grabbed my iPod and walked out the front door after I watched the dogs lazily make their way back up to my bed.

It was so nice out, fresh and cool; I had no choice but to wake up.  I always start my run with a fast walk and silently pray that I have the legs to run today.  Some days I can run forever and other days I struggle to make it to the end of the block.  I was clearly on a life high or drunk when I decided to sign up for this run and then tell my world.  I put my ear buds in, turned up the music, did my final stretches and turned left into the trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment