About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 11 April 2016

His New World VII

I kissed my daughter and helped Karen take her through the security line, their flight left an hour before mine.  I turned around to find my son sucking back a drink and waving to his little sister...and for a moment it all felt like too much watching the time lapse of my children right before my eyes.  We stood and waved at them together until they turned the corner and it was a little too familiar of all the times I stood and watched him leave to fly back to his father.  I still remember the day the woman at the desk told me he was now too old to have a parent walk him to the gate and I could feel the blood rush from my face and feel weak and nauseous...because sometimes you don't even notice the time go by until someone points it out to you.  We sat and watched the people walk by and I listened to him plan out his future and the direction he had hoped it would take.  He reached over and held my hand knowing it was a happy sadness that was running through me...I just love him so much and could never thank him enough for the life he has given me...until him I was existing...this is life, this is living...

No comments:

Post a Comment