About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 9 April 2016

His New World VI

Old Montreal was beautiful and just as charming as you would hope and think it would be.  My daughter skipped down the street and was in awe of all the street performers and people.  We wandered in and out of little shops and bought some pastries to share while we enjoyed the evening.  I felt happy for my son and excited for him to venture around his new home.  It was as close to living abroad as one could get without actually leaving; he'd have to brush up on his French for when he was travelling with the team as some small towns in Quebec do not speak English.  I walked closer to him and locked my arm through his, I miss him already and haven't even left yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment