About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 10 June 2016

Coaches and Classes XX

I don't even remember falling asleep and I hit the snooze button at least four times.  My eyelids felt like sandpaper when I finally opened them and I would have slept all day if I didn't have so much on my plate that I needed to do.  I grabbed my towels and headed for the shower, stopping along the way to let Cleo out onto the roof.  I stood in the shower with my eyes closed only fear of falling if I fell asleep kept me awake.  I was going through my list of things that needed to be completed in the city before I would have to come back and run thirteen miles.  I wish I was better at training and actually would stick to a training schedule.

I was standing in my room trying to find shorts and secretly jealous that Cleo was already back sleeping on my bed.  When I was finally able to decide on something to wear, I threw my hair up on top of my head, grabbed my sunglasses, metro card and keys and headed for the streets.

I was just coming around the corner when the bus blew by me; it would be less than five minutes until one followed but I couldn't help but feel like it would be a representation of how the rest of my day would pan out....

No comments:

Post a Comment