About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 24 June 2016

Finding My Limits V

I was standing in Penn Station debating whether I should store my luggage, change my flight and grab a train to Long Island or take the cab to LaGuardia with hope he didn't do anything desperate. I pulled my luggage a couple of blocks and ducked into a Starbucks for a coffee and moment to regroup my thoughts and anxieties...but mostly it gave me Wifi to check my email to see if he finally got back to me.

I held my breath when I seen his email pop up. I felt awful when my first thought was that he was alive and I could finally put the lid back on Pandora's box if I just never say another word and walked away free and clear...but I care for this man deeply.  I'm not in love with Mike, but I do care about him and feel bonded through our darkness.  I opened the email expecting a few words explaining how he drank too much and passed out but that wasn't the case...he was angry and mean...this wasn't over...

No comments:

Post a Comment