About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 27 June 2016

Finding My Limits VI

This guy has some serious nerve! Now the only reason I wanted to go to Long Island was to punch him in the throat but I hailed a cab instead and headed straight to LaGuardia.  I was furious, throwing my bag in the trunk and trying my best not to snap at the driver.  I sat in the back seat and reread his email a few times hoping something would click and clear the anger from my thoughts to reply in a productive manner but each time I read his message my blood boiled and I was nearly frothing at the mouth.

I started a sentence at least half a dozen times before I settled on just a few and as much as I wanted those words to be "Fuck you"...they were not.  I have told Mike off more than one time in the past and he never got the message or maybe he never took me seriously so this time I went out of my way to be cutting with my words.

              Dear Mike,

              I no longer wish to be invited to your pity parties.  I find it sad and disgusting as you             wallow in your hurt and expect me to constantly give in to your victim mentality.  I owe you nothing     and when I tried to be a friend you chose to be a jerk.  The next time you send me a picture of a gun I am calling the police.

                Nat

I looked up to discover I was at the airport, I pressed send and made my way into the Westjet counter still vibrating with anger and sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment