About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 12 June 2016

Coaches and Classes XXI

I flopped on her couch and closed my eyes while I listened to her talk to a client from Israel; I hoped she was running late and this was the beginning of her hour and not the end.  It took every ounce of energy to get me into the city today and the only thing I was dreading more was the run I had to complete when I arrived back to Jersey.  I reached down beside the couch and fumbled through my bag trying to feel around until I found my phone.  I didn't have any messages, I just wanted to cancel all other plans for the day.  I started with Mike and our late lunch in between shows he was shooting and  then I cancelled dinner plans for later this evening with someone I had yet to meet.  I decided to head back to Jersey after my coaching session and crawl into bed for a few hours, hopefully that would make me feel better and rejuvenated to complete my run.  I didn't mind Cleo as my dinner companion and as the trip was winding down I felt more of an urge to write and less of one to play around the city. 


I could hear her wrap up her call so I sat up and grabbed my notes from my bag.  Today I am doing my synopsis and parts of a query letter...I'm hoping I can have it done in an hour and home in two...

No comments:

Post a Comment