About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Finding My Limits VII

The irritation was only strengthened once my flight was delayed for an hour.  I have no idea why I cannot depart on time even once and worse yet is that I can never seem to get constant Wifi in the LaGuardia airport...so here I sit fuming and waiting to take off and unable to fight with Mike.

I walked back up the corridor to grab a coffee and anything I could find that was gluten free, delicious and not a piece of fruit or vegetables.  I was too pissed off to eat healthy; I wanted some comfort food.  My options were terribly limited so I grabbed corn chips and found a corner in the airport where I could play Candy Crush and forget that last twenty four hours of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment