About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Coaches and Classes XXII

Three hours from the time I locked my door in Jersey I was walking back through it and was instantly happy that I turned on the air conditioner before I left.  Cleo had moved to the couch and looked annoyed that I woke her up.  I found my pyjamas and crawled right back into bed, I planned to sleep for two hours, run for two hours, write for a few hours then pack and call it a night.  I had to take Cleo to the kennel and make my way through the city to LaGuardia by 3pm.

Less than half an hour after I closed my eyes I could hear Cleo whining to go outside and wished she could open the door to the roof without me.  I pulled myself out of bed and let her out. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the couch waiting for her to finish up.  I could hear my phone buzzing which was weird because I almost always have it on silent...it was Mike, and he was not doing very good.

I let Cleo in and dressed for my run...so much for sleep.  I'll meet Mike for dinner in a few hours...assuming he's not knee deep in vodka and self pity...

No comments:

Post a Comment