About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Coaches and Classes XIX

I got back to Clarence's just as Cleopatra was bouncing off of the walls so I dropped my books and leashed her up.  We walked up the street to Kennedy BLVD and turned left to head back to her favourite park which was deserted at this time of the day.  I felt great but exhausted and this time I couldn't blame the heat.  I felt emotionally drained from all of the anxiety I had leading up to the reading and fears that went along with it.  After all was said and done my feed back was great and I intended to take all their suggestions and make my work better.  I knew coach was happy with my work and how well I managed to fit in with the group that had been closed for years.  Sometimes the soul knows where to go and what it needs to feel full and nurtured.

I watched Cleo bounce around the park like a puppy, it made me sad that I was leaving soon and I would have to drop her off at the kennel until Clarence returned.  I shook her leash and she ran over to me to continue our walk.  I have a noon appointment with my coach tomorrow and I can hardly wait to climb into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment