About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Through Her Eyes II

Her storms are changing and I can feel a shift in her soul. Her sadness is strong and she barely sees me anymore, it's like she looks right through me but I love her anyway. Sometimes in the mornings she will come and sit on the couch with her computer and allows me to put my head on her lap. I can't talk to her but I can feel her, she needs me, she is my person. She's gone a lot these days but I know she's coming back because he is still here and so is her little person...I take care of the little person when she's gone so she knows the little one will be okay...I wonder if they found the little one where they found me?

My person cries a lot these days and sometimes doesn't change out of her pyjamas until late in the day; I try to take her for walks but she doesn't respond when I bring her my leash so I let the little person walk me around the house. I worry about my person and do my best to be a good dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment