About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 23 September 2016

Through Her Eyes III

Today I watched her eat, not because I want some but because I rarely see her do it anymore...she pushes it around her plate and every now and then it makes its way to the floor. He always sits with her in the mornings and waits for the little person to come down the stairs. These days she is home more often but when she is gone it feels like forever. I lay under her bed now rather than on my own bed, I can hear her breath and cry but I'm not allowed on the bed so I have to stay under it and cry with her. I think she might be feeling a little better though because sometimes we go outside and I watch her play with the little one and she is showing her how to throw the ball to me.

I remember the day I rescued them, he thought I was picking him because I placed my paw on the back of his leg...but I just needed him to move so she could see me. Our eyes met and I could feel her heart link with mine...I found my person, my soul person...

No comments:

Post a Comment