About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Writer on the Run XXVIII

I watched him walk down the steps to his train and this is hardly new for us...it was part of our lives for so long. The excitement when I see his face come around the corner for a visit and then the heart sinking feeling when he turns the same corner with a final wave. Seeing his face when I came around the corner in Central Park to finish out the last few hundred meters was everything I needed it to be. I finally walked away and down the long hallway like I was swimming against the salmon...I needed to get to Port Authority to catch my bus to Jersey...I hope Cleopatra isn't going to want a long walk tonight because it's not going to happen. Clarence is back at the firehouse so it's just her and I for a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment