About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Through Her Eyes V

They took me to the doctors today, I didn't want to go but she is adamant that they find out why I am limping. I think it's because I sleep under her side of the bed but I am sore and the stairs feel like a lot of work these days. I can't play with her little person like I used to and I hope my person isn't upset with me...I try very hard but my old legs don't work as well as they used to anymore. The little person is good to me and tries to give me lots of treats but I just don't feel hungry...I hide them so they don't get cross with her. The doctor keeps moving my back legs and touching my back, it hurts so much but I don't want to complain...I don't want her to worry about me. I'm scared for her, she isn't ready to be without me, I have to be strong...I can beat this, I can be a better dog.

I woke feeling a little better although everything is spinning...I can hear the little person and can feel his hand on my head...I must be home...I hope she is here too...

No comments:

Post a Comment