About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 29 September 2016

Through Her Eyes VI

I sit at the front door while she laces up her shoes, I want to lay down to stop the pain but I like seeing her happy. She runs a lot these days and I wish I could tag along but I can't even make it around the block anymore. The pain lasts longer these days and the pills they give me make me sleep and I miss her when she's gone. She thinks I will get better but she doesn't know how sick I am and I don't think I am getting any better. She seems to be happier these days and spends her days playing with the little one and I can hear her laugh while I'm drifting off hoping to dream back to the days when we would play in the park.

I remember one morning when she and I were in the park, it was earlier than usual and the little one wasn't here yet but I knew she was on her way...I could feel her in my person. We were walking around the park and there was another dog that was stalking her. My person called me close to her, she knows I have issues with my anxiety and other dogs being around us but she doesn't know that this dog is following us...I may have been wrong in the past and jumped to conclusions before I met the dog. I don't like strange pups around my people...I didn't mean to bite him but he was too close to her. I would never snap at her so when she pulled my collar I immediately released...who will take care of her next time? My person needs me...and I hang on for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment