About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 30 September 2016

Through Her Eyes VII

We're back at the doctors today, she is hoping for any new information but I don't think there will be any. I lost more weight, more muscle and they have to carry me almost everywhere. I can see her tears and hear the anxiety and panic in her voice and words...she's scared. I crawled under the bench so she couldn't see me suffer and I felt the warm hands of her bigger little wrap around me. He never lived with us but he was around a lot and I spent many nights sleeping in his room and keeping the monsters at bay. He lets me sleep on his bed and shares his snacks with me...I can feel his heart and when he catches his breath to continue his sobbing. I love my family but I don't think I can be here anymore...I wish the doctor would tell them instead of giving me more medications. I felt her hand on my nose and I slowly made my way out from under the bench...they're going to try one more time...this is for her, because I owe my person one more try.

She rested my head on her lap on the way home and I love to hear her sing in my ear as I drift off to sleep...she is my person...

No comments:

Post a Comment