About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 2 October 2016

Through Her Eyes VIII

I sleep most of the time now and only eat when she sits besides me and cries, I know what she wants but I just don't feel hungry anymore. She runs a lot now and seems like her old self...maybe even better if she didn't have to worry about me. She only cries with me these days and I think she is strong again...I was strong for her when she needed me to be and carried her along taking care of her little and now she carries me through the days and our hearts are linked. I only needed to make it through the other side with her. She feeds me cheese but I know it has pills in it, they make me sleep and my person hopes that one day I will miraculously recover like she did...but I won't. The days pass by in my haziness of life and I can't or won't let go until she is ready...I don't want to sleep but I no longer have the option...I want to play but my days of fetch are gone, but you can't tell her that because she won't believe you...she will fight you and hate you and hold me...she is my person and I am her dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment