About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Therapy for Two V

Apparently Sunwing is the Greyhound bus of the skies...I was in shock and awe at how miserable flight attendants could be. The movie was not playing properly, babies crying everywhere and at one point I swear I saw a cat under a seat further down the isle. My seat was broken so I couldn't even recline to have a nap, so I stared blankly ahead and tried to ignore the couple who were a few minutes away from having intercourse beside me. I wished I was at home but I also want to be here for my friend who has been nothing but kind and supportive of my own journey since day one.

We touched down in Hualtuco and I could feel the heat flood into the plane which made everything feel sticky and uncomfortable almost immediately. I'm not a sun chaser by any means and the humidity makes me feel sick...should be an interesting week of alcoholism and sun stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment