About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 17 October 2016

Therapy for Two VIII

I have no idea how I am escaping hang overs at this point except for the fact that I may never be completely sobering up. Having my own room helps to be able to get away for a quick nap or to just run from everyone if it turns crazy at 2am. Every morning I wake and try on my dress with a little prayer that I'll fit followed by a quick assessment of the amount I could eat and drink for the day. Then I change back into a bathing suit,flip flops and my new oversized hat, I bought right on the beach, and make my way to Tracy's room where I can always find company for food, drinks and swimming...asking her to come along was one of the smartest decisions I have made. She takes me away from the madness and soothes my mental health when it all starts to become too much. I could go to Leanne but she already has so much on her plate with the wedding it would be too selfish to even ask her to make it a little about me.

Tracy was standing in the bathroom brushing her teeth when I walked in and always looked less than impressed in the mornings. She spit in the sink and grabbed her beach bag on the way out the door to breakfast. Another day under the unforgiving sun and I don't think I have seen one single cloud since my plane landed...the tan is coming along nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment