About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 9 October 2016

Therapy for Two IV

I was packed and leaving for Leanne's wedding in Mexico, I don't want to leave her but I have to go. I laid with her for a few minutes this morning and told her to wait for me...begged her to wait for me. It's snowing and dark outside but I stay lost in her for just a few more minutes before Karen picks me up and takes me to the airport. I know Dan will take care of her but I also know she hates when I leave...how am I even thinking about leaving her right now? I keep telling myself that she will get better and in a few months she will be playing fetch again but with each day her appetite lessens and she continuously loses weight. I know I am being stubborn but I have to be sure...I can't get this wrong.

My rides here...I have to go but I leave my heart beside her and tell her how much I love her...one week...

No comments:

Post a Comment