About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 24 October 2016

Therapy for Two XII

You have got to be fucking kidding me! We landed in Saskatoon and slid off of the runway; they kept us on the plane for two hours waiting to get us towed. They finally let off the Saskatoon passengers so they could clear customs and get on with their lives. The rest of us were confined to the plane for an additional two hours until they decided that the plane would not be leaving again this evening and they would have to send an empty one ASAP. A six hour flight, four hours confined to the plane and then an over night in an airport waiting for an empty plane to arrive from god knows where. I fucking hate Sunwing and I was so tired at this point I was sick to my stomach.

It was eight full hours before the plane arrived from Vancouver and I would have drove if I thought I could stay awake to make the drive. An airport bench seemed like my best option at this point. Angry and tired is likely not the best combination for a drive through a blizzard. When we were finally boarding our flight home there was a representative at the gate handing out vouchers for any upcoming vacations...not even if the flight was free Sunwing!

Three hours until I walk through my door and I know she did not eat her breakfast this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment