About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 22 October 2016

Therapy for Two XI

My first shot to tequila came on the last morning of the trip with Tracy. It was not quite noon but we didn't care. I tried to order a margarita a couple of days ago but I witnessed how much tequila he put into the glass so I walked it to the furthest table and left it sitting there...I didn't want to be another statistic.

We all piled into our busses and made our way to the airport. Me and another wedding party member were on a later flight and he was getting off in Saskatoon and I was going on to Edmonton. An hour and a half of waiting after the first flight took off and he and I decided to drink until we could board just to pass the time. I loved being in her wedding and that she let me bring a close friend along...and I am dying inside wondering how my best friend is doing at home and if she is just waiting for me to say good bye...wheels up...

No comments:

Post a Comment