About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 20 October 2016

Therapy for Two X

I woke more home sick than I can ever recall feeling before and now I feel stuck on this compound rather than being on a luxurious vacation. Dan told me this morning that Django hadn't had much change in her condition and I can't help but wonder if that is my fault for being away. The next few days are going to be agony even with close friends around me but there is nothing I can do at this point so I grabbed my towel and made my way to the shower.

I think the entire time I have been here I have only taken off my bathing suit to wear the bridesmaid dress and to put on proper clothing for dinner...otherwise I have lived in my bathing suits. I stood in the middle of my room crying in my bathing suit and floppy hat wishing I could spend the day tucked away in my room but knowing it would not be the therapy I needed. I wiped my eyes and grabbed a water...it was mainly for looks, I don't think I even touched anything but alcohol since I walked off the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment