About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 13 October 2016

Therapy for Two VI

I had Tracy meet me in Mexico even though she was not part of the wedding...hell she didn't even know my friends. Tracy and I had so much fun in NY earlier this year that I begged her to come as my date...she agreed and brought Curtis as a secondary date...I love those two. Leanne and Tracy greeted me as soon as I stepped off of the shuttle bus; I was already buzzing nicely from the four Corona I drank on the ride over. Everything looked beautiful and although Dan and I do not do tropical or inclusive destinations I could easily see that it was top of the line.

I found my room and locked into Wi-Fi while I asked them to fix the lock on my patio doors that seemed to be broken.  He was late leaving for work, he had to wake her and carry her down the stairs...same story each night and morning. This morning he had to take her outside to pee as well and hold her up. I opened the fridge in my room and proceeded to drink the Corona while I cried and unpacked. I feel like we are missing something but I can't think of what it is. Right now she is home and comfortable...I'm not a hundred percent convinced she will recover anymore but I know she won't go without me...I cracked another bottle and made my way to the lobby to see everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment