About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 15 October 2016

Therapy for Two VII

Dan would hate this. After two hours he would be out of his mind looking for a way out of the compound. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful and everything is taken care of but he would only see it as a week wasted under the sun. I think three days would be the perfect amount of time to lay around and drink the days away but here I am with two of my best friends so even if time stopped it wouldn't feel so bad. The heat is incredible, even after the sun goes down...my hair has no chance in this humidity so it stays piled high on my head and off of my shoulders. The wedding is booked for day five of the trip and I wonder how the hell I am going to fit into my dress after that many days of eating, drinking and swelling from the heat...but perhaps the sweat will help me slide right into it. I ordered two more vodka-Fanta and pulled the umbrella over to block the sun that seemed to sit about eight feet overhead...

No comments:

Post a Comment