About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 25 September 2016

Through Her Eyes IV

I'm pretty tired today, I laid awake waiting for her to go sleep. She arrived home late last night and even let me lay with her on the couch and told me about her trip...I wish I knew what she was saying to me. I wish I could talk to her. I haven't been feeling very well lately, yesterday I peed on the floor but he didn't yell at me...he thinks it's because I'm nervous...I hope he's right. I try my best everyday to wag my tail so they know I am happy. I don't want them to know I haven't been feeling my best lately, she needs me right now and has enough to worry about.

I must have dozed off, I can hear the little one talking to my person...I'm just going to lay here a little longer until they call me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment