About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 27 December 2017

In Honor

I lost a friend today, well...he's been gone for a while now...out of my life. My friend was not just my friend, he was a friend to my family. His loss leaves us feeling void, the shock, the sadness and the irreversible feeling of complete loss.

We love him dearly. A good man, the exact family man one brags about. An aching heart feels like a sad token for the memories made, I want more...but it doesn't work like that.

Today we cry and hug and share stories...tomorrow we honour and take that with us...

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment