About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 9 December 2017

The Longest Summer XXIV

The days flew by, an afternoon in Macy's, an evening in Times Square, a subway ride around the city and countless hours in Central Park. I was packing up our things while she played with all of her new toys and tried on all of her new clothes making a twenty minute job take just over an hour...I am just as guilty for participating in the fashion show. She giggles loudly and flops around in her overly dramatic ways and it makes me laugh to see her so carefree. I would bottle her youthful happiness if I could and so I could give it back if she ever forgets how important and beautiful this time in her life was. She dances around the flat singing her favourite songs and asking for my help for the duets...I am still her best friend and she is mine.

I placed the suitcases by the door and ordered our Uber to LaGuardia. I deleted all of my dating apps and turned my phone to silent, it's time to leave NY again and with that....I leave it all behind and prepare for the suburban life.

No comments:

Post a Comment