About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 2 December 2017

The Longest Summer XXII

It took me twenty minutes to reach Hell's Kitchen but it was worth every step. I found a little pub that had people scattered about so I found a free seat at the bar and ordered a glass of Pinot Noir. I was watching the television but listening to the story of the two men just a couple of seats away. They work in the theatre and were discussing the their colleagues and the work they have to do when the theatre changes productions. More of them started to show up as Broadway was closing down and the production crews can finally call it a night. I love this city, it is crazy how much you can see and experience in such a small place.

I sipped my wine and signed into the WIFI so I could swipe for an hour and then head back...

No comments:

Post a Comment