About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 4 December 2015

The Writer VIII

I woke an hour later and jumped into the shower, I still felt my clothes cling to me from the humidity.  The view was amazing, to the left was the Williamsburg Bridge and to the right was the Freedom Tower and they would be nicely lit up in a couple of hours.  I threw on some light clothes and sandals and knew it would be a mistake because flip flops always kill my feet after a mile or two and I tend to walk ten to fifteen a day here.  I had a message that dinner was cancelled so I took the subway to Grand Central and walked over to Times Square for a drink and salad...I was guilty of still loving the tourist traps.  Shawn was meeting me at Columbus Circle in a few hours and I was pretty excited to meet him, he has been a photographer for National Geographic for over a decade and I imagine he has some incredible stories.  I found a seat at my favourite pub and my Wifi was already locked on...it makes me smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment