About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 30 December 2015

The Writer XXIV

I woke early and packed my things, I have to head to the airport in half an hour and I don't have time to get a coffee.  I jumped out of the shower to several messages from WestJet...cancelled.  Shit!  I called down to the front desk to keep my room but the hotel is booked. I flipped open my computer and started shopping for a room for the night and although I love the city it can be quite expensive and I cringe while I pull out my credit card.

The door man grabbed me a cab out front to take me and my oversized luggage eleven blocks to my new hotel.  The Belvedre seems dated but they have the largest and cleanest rooms I have witness in the Times Square area except of course for the time I scored the suite with Carl.  I pushed my luggage over and grabbed a raincoat...no point in sitting in doors all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment