About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 1 January 2016

The Writer XXV

Maybe if I had never seen NY I wouldn't mind walking around in the pouring rain but this was just uncomfortable.  I grabbed some pizza, paid for WiFi in my room and flipped on the television.  My computer was still open so I connected to internet and loaded up my dating profile...my favorite way to pass some down time.  This is the best way to meet people in a city like Manhattan, it's like window shopping but more fun.  I don't really scour the sites anymore so much as throw up a profile and see what happens.


I could see the messages coming through on my profile but I was already falling asleep to the rain pounding off the windows and the sound of The Goonies on the television.  I closed the computer and rolled over...I can fish later...

No comments:

Post a Comment