About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 9 January 2016

The Writer XXXI

Three Heineken later and I was walking back to the gate with a better attitude but not much hope.  I locked eyes with the same guy behind the counter and I could see the stress all over his face...that plane hasn't arrived yet.  I approached him with a smile, it's not his fault this nightmare is happening...again.  "Well sir, am I flying out or getting a room?"  He looked up and smiled back at me, "the plane just left Raleigh, and after it arrives it will be cleaned and ready for Toronto".  I was a little relieved but I need to get all the way home not just to Canada.  Before I could even form the sentence he cut me off, "I also moved you to the last flight leaving Toronto so you should be home by 4am".  I just smiled and thanked him, what else could I do?  Clarence texted and offered to pick me up but as long as there is a chance that I'm heading home then I'm going to sit tight...back at the bar. 


I almost couldn't believe it when I was on board and waiting to taxi...I just have to sprint through customs and security to make my connection...I got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment