About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 25 January 2016

Graduation VIII

I pulled up to CJ's place about nine hours after leaving home and I was more than a little excited to get out of the car.  He came out to help me bring in all of our luggage and toys, she loves spending time with her uncle and cousin.  I could see my mother pull up in her car and my son was right behind her and all of a sudden I am incredibly happy but missing Dan at the same time.  CJ grabs all of the luggage while my mother helps my daughter out of her car seat and I walk over to hug my son and home really becomes a feeling and not so much a location anymore.  Every time I look at him I burst with pride and I easily lose myself in him and his life...he has always been my favourite escape.

After unpacking and completely taking over my nephew's bedroom I ordered pizza and started bath time for my daughter.  I can hear them in the living room talking about how much his life will change in just over a month and before I can even react I'm leaning over the toilet dry heaving...thank goodness for shower curtains.  I sat on the floor to catch my breath and collect myself.  I'm actually not even sure if I feel nauseous from anxiety or excitement for him...maybe I can talk myself into excitement, after all it was me who found the scout...

No comments:

Post a Comment