About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 7 January 2016

The Writer XXVIIII

I was on hold for over thirty minutes but it always seems worth it when you get the super agent who makes it her job to show you everything she can do with her job...I looked at the ceiling and thanked a god for having her answer my call.  "At this point ma'am I will take a train to Philly if it means I can fly out this evening".  I could hear her sigh on the other end and I imagine she has been doing this all morning.  Just as she is about to get me on the 2pm flight it cancels and all that is left is a 615 pm out of LaGuardia and a 10pm out of JFK.  The plan is to get to LaGuardia and if it gets cancelled then make the move to JFK and she assures me that I am on both flights as of right now...I'm more concerned with how I will get my luggage back from LaGuardia to make it in time to JFK, check in and get through security.  I would be a boss in the Amazing Race.  I agreed because I really have no other choice if I have any shot of making it home today...or early tomorrow morning.

I grabbed my rain coat and headed to the Starbucks for coffee, free wifi and yogurt...best ten dollars I spend every morning.   I texted Dan to let him know I pretty much live here now and I'll be apartment shopping all day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment