About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 8 January 2016

The Writer XXX

I walked down to my gate and watched the time of departure slowly change and I have lost faith in this fucking process.  I made my way up to the counter where I am assured by a man that this flight will be leaving today...the time however is a little more difficult to nail down.  I hate this airport and I feel frustrated that I am once again left standing.  The counter guy is nice enough to start the process of rerouting me through other ports but there is no part of me that wants to go through Dallas or LA so I sit tight.  It's going to be at least a three hour lay over and since my flight is set to leave from here I am automatically taken off of the flight leaving JFK so I walked over to sit at the bar.  I dropped my phone on the counter because for some reason I cannot get any service and I almost kissed the guy beside me when he offered to hot spot me...a little silver in my lining I suppose.  I bought him a drink and settled in...I wish I stayed in the city...

No comments:

Post a Comment