About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 13 January 2016

The Writer XXXIII

I was exhausted by the time I crawled into bed beside Dan but relieved to be home.  I like the single life in my marriage but truth be told I thought it would be a little different.  Don't get me wrong, it's exciting and fun and I have met some amazing people along the way but I am also content just walking the streets of NY all by myself, or grabbing lunch or going to a show.  I don't think I ever felt comfortable enough to do those things on my own and now that I know that I can it makes me want to experience it more.  You go on enough bad dates and suddenly sitting in a restaurant alone isn't so bad.

I rolled over and rested my hand on his chest.  I always felt like he was made for me.  Dan has never tried to clip my wings, instead he nurtures my wildness and watches me grow without fault or fear.  I moved closer and kissed his face.  He's taking me back to LA for my birthday in a few weeks and I can't ever recall a time I have been happier in my own life...

No comments:

Post a Comment