About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 21 December 2015

The Writer XVIII

I finally settled into my new hotel and it was beautiful with the best location; right across the street from the Lincoln Centre and a few blocks from Central Park and Columbus Circle.  My date last night lasted less than an hour, once I discovered he was married I immediately left the restaurant.  I won't date a married man, at least not one that is cheating and lying.  I have found several people in open relationships and I'm cool with that but I worked hard to be honest so I refuse to be a secret because someone else doesn't want to 'hurt' their spouse.  I'm always amazed by the arrogance and entitlement when I hear someone defend their reasons for lying and I have no interest in being a part of that mess.

I moved my toiletries into the washroom and hung some clothes in the closet.  I'm meeting Angela and Gerry by the Brooklyn Bridge; they've never walked over it.  I grabbed my phone and purse...it's going to take me at least an hour to get to the bridge and I literally just left that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment