About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 11 December 2015

The Writer XII

I spotted Gerry and Angela right away and it almost made me cry when she hugged me.  Angela has been this light that shines over me and nurtures my passions and she does it effortlessly without any judgement or question. She makes me laugh and is an old soul, she radiates what I hope to one day.

We grabbed some salads and smoothies and sat by the water.  These two are a force, a positive one, and I have to believe that the universe just sets up opportunities and it's up to us to not only see them but embrace them.

We set up times and places to write, themes and picture opportunities.  We booked dinners, tours and interviews and as we sat by the river looking over at New Jersey I realized I was living my exact life...everything faded to silence and just for a moment I stayed in that place.  I was quickly brought back by Angela's laughter; we grabbed our things and walked to the pier to look at Lady Liberty and the Freedom Tower...this is my kinda site seeing...from a distance without line ups...

No comments:

Post a Comment