About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 22 December 2015

The Writer XVIIII

The bridge has some of the best views of the city and you can almost look past the ridiculous amount of people trying to do the same thing as yourself.  It reminds me of the time Dan and I were in San Francisco riding a tandem bike over the Golden Gate Bridge, the people make it easy to lose the beauty and serenity of it all.  I had an amazing time with Gerry and Angela; they feed this spot in my confidence and are constantly encouraging me to write...write every single day and write because I have to and not because others want me to.  I was exhausted by the time I got back to the hotel and only had time to rinse in the shower and change into something presentable for dinner.

I found a seat by the window and waited for my date, I always like to arrive first so they can play Where's Waldo cause it's too nerve racking for me.  He should be pretty easy to spot though, a ginger with several piercings and tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment