About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Writer VI

I can never seem to get much sleep before my flights, especially the early mooring ones.  I was packed and more excited this time around which I contributed to the magazine.  I stood in her doorway and smiled at the way she surrounded herself with a handful of stuffed animals and I wondered if it made her feel safe or if she just liked the company.  I walked over to kiss her little fingers and brush back the curls in her face; she is my wild beauty.  I can hardly wait until she is able to come along with me so I can show her the world through my eyes.  It's not always about leaving to date, mostly it's about having something just for myself.  Over the past several months I have settled the fears within me and no longer feel stifled by stability, Dan has killed that anxiety by always keeping the door open.

I seen Karen's headlights flash in the driveway and it was time to go again.  I picked up my bag and locked the door behind me, tonight I would be dining with the crew and tomorrow night I would be touring the lower east side with Carl...I have a New York life.  Three hours until wheels up...

No comments:

Post a Comment