About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 30 November 2015

The Writer V

Sometimes being passionate and emotional is about all I can take and other times I'm grateful for it because it allows me to just sit and type effortlessly.  My voice has become stronger and now I don't wake with anxieties that I won't be captivating, it doesn't really matter because I write for me...everyone else is welcome to follow along but it's not necessary.  Sometimes I finish before she even gets out of bed.  Writing fills a void in me like nothing else or no one else ever could.  I wonder if I was feeling the groundhog day cycle because my life actually was passing me by each day that I wasn't nurturing my desire to write.  Maybe I didn't need to open my marriage for excitement or purpose, perhaps just following through with your dreams is all it takes to fill the emptiness inside...I was what was missing from my life.  I imagine this is why addictions take such a strong hold, they allow us to forget or at least be okay with not living the way we want.  I am completely aware of my own escapes and distractions, even though I feel that I don't need others to feel whole, I really do enjoy all aspects of online dating to assist in my New York life...so...I finish my blog and rebuild my profile, not long until I'm back in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment