About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 23 November 2015

Baby Steps XXI

I was hardly refreshed after the flight, perhaps it was the lady next to me feeding her two year old soda to keep her entertained.  But, I was so excited to see my little lady I perked up quickly.  I have three and a half weeks until I'm in NY with the magazine and I'm looking forward to spending some time at home.  I texted the group to let them know I arrived safely.  I wondered if I would ever see them again knowing that it is highly unlikely.  Sometimes people enter your life for a short interaction and serve a purpose that you couldn't find anywhere else.  I realize now that Dan and I are not extreme in our lifestyles and like anything else it sits on a spectrum that holds no real purpose or significance.  I feel good and whole.  I threw my suitcase in the trunk and jumped in the back seat beside my daughter...she still plays shy sometimes and it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment