About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 20 November 2015

Baby Steps XX

I arrived home just in time to feed and walk the dogs, shower and pack my things.  I threw my things in the car and checked in for my flight to make sure everything was still on time.  The streets were starting to gather people and I was grateful for the little traffic that was accompanying me to the airport.  I wouldn't see Trevor this time, our flights would be passing in the air and he would arrive about a few hours after I parked.

I sat in the car, too tired to hurry.  What an amazing week, last time I was in Ottawa it was horrific.  I grabbed my luggage, straightened my scarf and made my way into the airport...six hours until I get home and I plan to sleep the entire way.

No comments:

Post a Comment