About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 13 November 2015

Baby Steps XIV

I was halfway home singing my heart out in the car and relieved I got what I needed.  A scout doesn't appease parents and embarrass a family, if a scout signs on then there is a reason.  There is always that little voice in the back of my head asking what I plan to tell my son if hard work and determination do not pay off...I pray, I'm not entirely sure who I pray to, but I pray.  At this point I'm just happy the end result will be in his hands.

I changed directions and made my way downtown to wonder around and enjoy the city.  My phone was still going off but I wasn't interested in anything right now outside of myself.  I grabbed a coffee and a gluten free pastry that tasted like biting into a bag of flour and did some window shopping.  I think I can be the independent woman and wife successfully, both enjoying my single life while completely in love with my family life.  I can feel the passion return for my husband and although I have always been in love with him there was always the fear that once the passion dies and sparks no longer sparkle and you are left without the butterflies and excitement that it will never come back...mine is returning.  I want to date him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment