About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 6 November 2015

Baby Steps X

I got home just in time to take the dogs out for their 5am walk and breakfast.  I looked like the walk of shame, more than grateful I didn't actually carry any shame with me.  I brushed my teeth and washed my face before grabbing my computer and crawling into bed.  I laid under the covers staring at the ceiling feeling lost again...or alone, I'm not always sure and try not to dive in too far.  Sometimes I just want to crawl back into my suburban box and put in a lasagna and pretend I love that life...but I'm more of a bourbon mom that can't cook.  I didn't even bother to open the computer, I spooned the dogs and drifted off...missing Dan and giggling wishing he was here to experience this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment