About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 27 November 2015

The Writer III

I don't know how long I had been sitting in my car after the appointment, sometimes I lose time and everything comes rushing back into sight and brings me back to reality.  I read over the emails again and then deleted them.  There was no reason to respond, I said what I needed to and got what I wanted so there's no need to look back.  Laura said it's very normal for memories to be able to have the same strong emotional response and that over time I will become desensitized to it; perhaps living it, then writing about it will be enough to just forget about it.  It's not so bad I just want to make sure I address it sooner rather than later.  I took a deep breath and felt much better, like being restored to my natural balance.  I started my car and pulled out into rush hour traffic...looks like I'll have some extra time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment